FAQ + POLICIES
Get All Your Questions Answered
Frequently asked questions
1. Why should I use a travel advisor?
2. What can a travel advisor do for me that I cannot do for myself?
3. Will I pay more for my vacation if I book through you than an online booking site?
No. We have access to all the same pricing for resorts as the online booking sites do. In many cases, we have access to promotional offerings that are not offered to the general public.
5. What are your planning fees?
We have a tiered planning fee scale: destination wedding clients pay a flat fee starting at $999 for weddings groups of 40 or less; individual trip clients pay a flat fee starting at $99 for the planning of one specific trip; for a custom group trip (minimum of 10 guests), clients pay a flat fee starting at $199. In other cases, which involve customized, multi-stop, multi-service itineraries requiring extensive research and consultation, a separate itinerary planning fee starting at $299 will apply.
4. Do you charge a planning fee? Why?
6. What areas of travel do you specialize in?
Our specialties include destination weddings, honeymoons, couples’ getaways, celebratory travel, and custom group travel.
7. Is there a minimum budget to work with Lez Go Travel?
We work with clients with a minimum per person budget of $2,500. There are times that we will make an exception, however, these may be subject to an additional planning fee and will be disclosed during our consultation call.
8. What’s the planning process going to be like?
We start off with a questionnaire, which allows us to get to know your vision and make custom-tailored recommendations for your needs. We combine your wish list while taking into consideration other important factors like dates of travel and budget to create the perfect, customized itinerary and options. We want to take the dream in the back of your mind and turn it into a reality.
9. Do you have a payment plan?
Yes. We offer several options that you may select to make monthly payments towards your vacation.